Saturday, December 24, 2005

Industrial Relations demo



As previously threatened, here is my short film I made about the November 16 IR Rally in Melbourne.

I decided that I wasn't interested in talking about the purpose of the demo, as that has been well and truly covered by others. Instead, I decided to play with portraying the size of the thing. The biggest demo I had previously been on was about 8-9 thousand people. So to be amongst approximately 200 thousand people on one protest was an amazing experience!

The music in the background is 'Free' by the Strike Boys. I haven't asked them if I could use it 'cause I've got no idea how so big ups to them for not knowingly allowing me to use it. If you haven't listened to their stuff before, I recommend you check them out. There was one of their tracks on the third Green Room album which is how I originally found them.

Enjoy, the vid, look forward to any feedback.

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home